Construction & Building Services
31 courses -
Home › Construction & Building Services
If you’re a practical person who enjoys working with your hands and likes to learn by doing. You are likely to be a good problem solver, who is comfortable working as part of a team and gets a sense of achievement from seeing a job done well. If you study construction you’ll learn about paving, restoration, building work – everything from the foundations up to the roof. It is anticipated that for the next four years, an extra 87,600 new recruits will be required each year within the construction sector, so it’s a good time to be learning. Qualifying as an electrician sets you up for a high-level, well paid career. Students may progress through Levels 1, 2 and 3, which provide a good grounding for entry into the electrical engineering and installation industries.
Kris says... I hope that my experiences can inspire our learners to pursue the fantastic opportunities that the construction industry has to offer.
- - Progress through our range of courses
- - Work within the construction industry
- - Start your own business
Owen says... College was a friendly environment and all the staff make you feel welcomed.
- 92% Achievement Rate - 9% above national average
- Courses tutors with unrivalled workplace experience
- We work closely with industry
- Gain nationally-recognised qualifications
- Access an ever growing range of apprenticeship opportunites
- Dedicated construction and building services learning centre