Professional & career-focused coursesInvesting in yourself and your career by gaining qualifications and skills through part-time study is a proven way to boost your career and increase your earning potential. Courses in this section are aimed at Adults who are 19+ and looking to study at college on a part-time basis. These courses lead to an industry recognised professional qualification or accreditation. We understand that you are busy and that your time is precious so courses are designed to be flexible to fit around your work commitments and lifestyle. Many run on weekdays and evenings and have flexible start dates throughout the year Many of these courses attract funding from the Skills Funding Agency and therefore require you to complete an online application form and you are likely to have an interview with a course tutor before you enrol.
Further Education courses at Weymouth CollegeA large number of our further education courses are - of course - also available for 19+ students. For full details of your study and funding options at 19+ please contact our independent advice and guidance team today at email@example.com.
Want to learn some new skills – but can’t afford the course fees?
Over 19 and earning less than £16,009.50 (before deductions) per year? Then from 1st August 2019 you may be able to study a course – up to and including Level 2 – at Weymouth College FREE of charge.
Contact 01305 761100 today for full details and the opportunity to book an independent advice and guidance appointment.
COVID-19 statement for leisure courses
To ensure that Weymouth College is a COVID-19 secure environment for leisure (and all of our other) students:
- Students will be socially distanced in teaching rooms
- All classrooms have adjacent sanitisers / cleaning stations, and classrooms are cleaned regularly
- Students in workshops are required to wear face coverings (which we can supply if they forget)
- A one-way operates in buildings wherever this is practicable, and a keep-left rule where this is not
- Upon arrival on your first night you will wait in a socially-distanced seating area and be taken to your classroom as soon as possible.
Please ring 01305 208818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns