16 courses -View Courses
Business generally covers the areas of marketing, finance, operations, human resources and administration, so often appeals to those who enjoy studying a number of different areas. Our Business courses will help you prepare for work, develop your existing career, or gain skills whilst working as an apprentice.
This is for you if… you plan to work in business or run your own business and you enjoy learning practical skills and learning how to apply them.
Check out this AOC article about our business lecturer Melanie Miller – Day in the Life of a Business Lecturer
Issy says... Business lessons are never boring. You can tell the teachers really care about your progress by how much effort they put into lessons and making sure you understand everything. Always willing to give extra help.
- Progress through our range of courses
- Consider studying at higher or university level
- Careers in HR, Business, Finance and Law
- Start your own business
- Comprehensive visiting speaker programme
- Access to a range of trips both locally and internationally
- Dedicated study environment
- Supported 40 hrs work experience
- Enrichment work experience and Summer Schools