16 courses -
Home › Business
Business generally covers the areas of marketing, finance, operations, human resources and administration, so often appeals to those who enjoy studying a number of different areas. Our Business courses will help you prepare for work, develop your existing career, or gain skills whilst working as an apprentice. This is for you if… you plan to work in business or run your own business and you enjoy learning practical skills and learning how to apply them.
Sam says... I had great support with my qualification from my assessor when I needed it and really enjoyed how the course focused on developing skills needed for working.
- - Progress through our range of courses
- - Consider studying at higher or university level
- - Careers in HR, Business, Finance and Law
- - Start your own business
Melanie says... I love teaching business. It is a treat to bring the textbook theory to life with real examples as well as researching new cutting edge business practices.
- 100% Achievement Rate - 15% above national average
- Comprehensive visiting speaker programme
- Access to a range of trips both locally and internationally
- - Dedicated study environment
- - Supported 40 hrs work experience
- - Enrichment work experience and Summer Schools