Part Time Courses
32 courses -
Home › Part Time Courses
Investing in yourself and your career by gaining qualifications and skills through part-time study is a proven way to boost your career and increase your earning potential. Courses in this section are aimed at Adults who are 19+ and looking to study at college on a part-time basis. These courses lead to an industry recognised professional qualification or accreditation. We understand that you are busy and that your time is precious so courses are designed to be flexible to fit around your work commitments and lifestyle. Many run on weekdays, evenings or Saturdays and have flexible start dates throughout the year Many of these courses attract funding from the Skills Funding Agency and therefore require you to complete an online application form and you are likely to have an interview with a course tutor before you enrol.
Michelle says... Getting qualifications, advice on CVs, job applications etc but most importantly the opportunity to develop office skills by volunteering led to me getting a full time permanent job
TAQA Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – Level 4
- - Great way to learn additional skills in area you are passionate about.
Melanie says... I love teaching business. It is a treat to bring the textbook theory to life with real examples as well as researching new cutting edge business practices.
- - Comprehensive range of courses available at our main site, town centre and Poundbury campuses.
- - Hair and beauty salons
- - State-of-the-art media facility The Hive
- - A separate campus in nearby Poundbury, Dorchester dedicated to art masterclasses and stonemasonry
- - 250-seat professional theatre