Brickwork Experienced Worker
Brickwork Experienced Worker Route
This course is aimed at people employed within the Construction Industry with Brickwork experience that do not have the relevant NVQ qualification and wish to obtain a BLUE C.S.C.S. card.
There are no age restrictions on this course, although three years experience is preferred. You will be required to have an interview with the course tutor to determine your suitability for this course, WITH ALL NVQ COURSES YOU MUST HAVE A RELEVANT WORK PLACEMENT
- Profiling for course suitability VIA Skills Match
- Complete record of employment plus supporting evidence such as relevant qualifications.
- Pass a CSCS Health and Safety Test in order to obtain your CSCS Card
- Witness testimony completed by your employer
- Practical assessment
- Audible record of professional discussion
How will I be assessed?
Practical Assessment and Professional discussion
You can progress on to NVQ Level 3 Brickwork and employment in the industry.
Materials Essential: Foot Protection and all relevant P.P.E. Tools for practical Assessment
Please contact reception for details of costs and concessions on 01305 761100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org