Accountancy & Bookkeeping
7 courses -View Courses
Home › Accountancy & Bookkeeping
Accountancy is a well respected and well paid profession with many opportunities for career progression within the accountancy field. A qualification in accountancy also develops and hones valuable skills and knowledge, that are immediately transferable into other career paths.
Kerry says... I am a qualified accountant and tax advisor, with a background in professional practice. I have been teaching at Weymouth College for 11 years, and in this time have taught across several different programmes in the Business and Finance curriculum
- - Progress through our range of courses
- - Consider studying at higher or university level
- - Pay roll assistant, tax specialist, purchase or sales ledger clerk
- - Start your own business!
Sam says... I had great support with my qualification from my assessor when I needed it and really enjoyed how the course focused on developing skills needed for working.
- - Range of AAT courses available
- - Dedicated Business Studies facility