Catering & Hospitality
10 courses -View Courses
Catering and hospitality skills are transferable worldwide. Students who complete the Level 1 course have gained employment in the catering and hospitality field. Others have moved onto employment or are apprentices. Some are working for companies across the UK.
This is for you if… you have a passion for food, enjoy being creative, are dedicated, can cope under pressure and stress and enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-moving environment. If you’re thinking about working in service industries, perhaps in hotels or restaurants, our Hospitality and Catering courses offer strong employment opportunities at local, national and international levels.
ICG Aspiring Student Chef 2021-22
Many congratulations to Weymouth College student Alani Cook on winning ICG Aspiring Student Chef 2021-22 with a winning dish of: Pan-fried venison and celeriac purée. Alani has secured a specialised chef scholarship with the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts, £500 and cookware! Well done
Ashley says... Dorset has a wealth of fantastic eateries and a fruitful larder to enthuse the local talented chefs of the future to achieve at a high level.
- Progress through our range of courses
- Consider studying at higher or university level
- Hospitality or catering management
- Start your own restaurant!
- Apprenticeships available
- Work & learn in our fully commercial restaurant
- Fully commercial restaurant
- Dedicated kitchen & barista training facilities