Creative Media Production
6 courses -View Courses
The creative arts and digital industries have grown rapidly and encompasses art, design, media, film and photography.
The digital creative industry is considered to be the most dynamic emerging sector in Europe to work in and the most important driver of innovation in other sectors and Dorset is one of the fastest expanding . So if you’re passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic about these subjects, a career in this industry could be for you.
Studying at Weymouth College you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities, be taught by industry experienced staff and work on creative live projects gaining the valuable industry experience crucial to a career in this field.
- Progress through our range of courses
- Consider studying at higher or university level
- Become a web designer, developer or programmer
- Work in animation, editing and camera operation
- Start your own business
- Alumni includes film producer Gareth Unwin
- Photographic Studio
- State-of-the-art media facility The Hive
- Multi-camera tapeless HD TV studio
- Green screen studio