Bench Joinery On-Site NVQ (L3)
Bench Joinery On-Site Assessment Training (OSAT) NVQ Level 3
This course is aimed at people employed within the Construction Industry with Brickwork experience and are currently on Site and want to achieve an NVQ qualification without attending College in order to obtain a BLUE C.S.C.S. card.
You will be required to have an interview with the course tutor to determine your suitability for this course, WITH ALL NVQ COURSES YOU MUST HAVE A RELEVANT WORK PLACEMENT.
- Profiling for course suitability VIA Skills Match
- Complete record of employment plus supporting evidence such as relevant qualifications.
- Completion of a Work Based Portfolio (E-Portfolio), including relevant unit question papers relating to your trade and experience.
- All evidence must be validated by a qualified/authorised person (Work Based Recorder)
- Pass a CSCS Health & Safety Test in order to obtain your CSCS Card
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed on site every 12 weeks.
Please contact reception for details of costs and concessions on 01305 761100 or email: email@example.com