Engineering & Automotive
17 courses -View Courses
With continuing advances in all areas of technology, engineering is a varied, exciting and highly skilled industry. There are thousands of challenging activities in areas such as research, development, design, manufacture and operation of products and services. Progressing through the levels of our Engineering courses will give you skills needed to help you to get a job or an Apprenticeship in this exciting, respected and well-paid industry, or move on to Higher Education. After successfully completing Level 3 you can study a wide range of degree options at university, take a Higher National Certificate/ Diploma course or feel equipped to compete for a job in your chosen field of the engineering industry. Previous students have moved on to degrees such as BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering and BEng (Hons) Aerospace Engineering.
Why study with us?
Our practical, hands-on courses are designed to make you employable in the automotive and engineering industries, which are essential to the UK’s economy and touch every business and individual. We have outstanding motor-vehicle and motor-cycle workshops, which means you get to learn on new models using the latest cutting-edge equipment. Learning using the equipment being used in commercial garages puts you at an advantage in today’s competitive work environment.
Geoff says... I have always enjoyed applying cutting edge and emerging technologies to real world problems.
- Progress through our range of courses
- Consider studying at higher or university level
- Careers in research, development, design, manufacture and operations
- 87% Achievement Rate – 5% above national average
- Apprenticeship available
- Practical, hands-on courses
- Close links with Industry
- Outstanding motor-vehicle and motor-cycle workshops
- Brand new BOFA extraction units
- Computer suites with AutoCAD software