Customer Service BTEC Diploma (L3)
Customer Service BTEC Level 3 Diploma
1012 month programme. These qualifications are aimed at individuals who are starting a career in a customer-facing role. They are suitable for all age groups: for those who have just started a job, for those who are changing their career path and for those who want recognition of their skills and experience. These qualifications provide the foundation to progression in a range of different roles, which involve customer contact.
There are no formal requirements but you must be working in a customer facing role.
To achieve a full Level 3 QCF Diploma in Customer Service, you must achieve a minimum of 42 credits.
Level 3 mandatory units:
- demonstrate understanding of customer service
- demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on customer service.
Example of optional units:
- give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- go the extra mile in customer service
- build a customer service knowledge set
- do your job in a customer-friendly way
- recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- review the quality of customer service
- resolve customer service problems
- work with others to improve customer service
- lead a team to improve customer service
- gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- monitor and solve customer service problems.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in the workplace using several different methods including observation of practice, questioning and witness testimonies from senior staff. This is collected in a portfolio of evidence.