Hair & Beauty
14 courses -View Courses
For those that study Hairdressing, completion of the Level 2 course provides you with the skills to work in a salon at junior stylist level. Progression to the Level 3 course is recommended to advance your skills and enhance your career opportunities such as opportunities in specialist salons or working as an industrial consultant or progressing on to Higher Education. You could work as a salon stylist and enhance your career by specialising in a particular area or working as an industrial consultant.
Why study with us?
You will work with real clients in the professional College salons, giving you valuable practical work experience. In addition, you will gain external work experience – essential for preparing you for employment or moving on to further study.
Charlie says... A former Weymouth College student myself, I have been qualified and teaching on the Weymouth College Beauty team now since 2007 and I love it!
- Progress through our range of courses
- Consider studying at higher or university level
- Working in a salon
- Start your own business
- Working in the film, TV and theatre industries
- 95% Achievement Rate – 6% above national average
- Two students were finalists for Wella Xposure 2017
- Professional Hair & Beauty Salons