Please click on the images below to view the course leaflets
Probably one of the best ways to get an insight into our courses is to look at the projects and areas our students explored and developed on the course last academic year. Enjoy taking a tour around Weymouth College Artists’ Online Exhibition.
What else do we have to offer?
– access to exhibitions, off campus trips and lectures from visiting artists.
– teaching staff with a broad range of skills and experience offering specialist instruction in many varied techniques
– dedicated studios which our students are actively encouraged to use (including outside their time-tabled lessons when available) including:
- print room
- dedicated Mac suite for computer and graphic work
- photo studio
- dark room for traditional wet photography
- ceramics studio
- 3-D workshop for various sculptural processes.
– all our full-time students gain practical work experience through organising and presenting an external art festival in collaboration with a local practicing professional artist.