Understanding Retail Operations
It is important that retail support staff are fully trained and equipped to represent your business and to meet the needs of your customers. This course will enable you to develop understanding of the different aspects of the retail industry, how to provide good customer service and how to deal with queries and complaints.
You will study the following units:
- Customer service in the retail sector
- The selling process
- How to individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- How a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Retail consumer law
- How to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- The handling of customer payments in a retail business
- The control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months