Data Protection And Data Security
Understanding Data Protection And Data Security
Data protection compliance is an essential legal requirement for all organisations. Making sure that your employees are acting compliantly and handling data correctly is essential in any sector. Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force in May 2018, it is more vital than ever that anyone who works with personal data understands the laws and acts in compliance.
You will study the following units:
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months