Business Improvement Techniques
Understanding Business Improvement Techniques
This qualification aims to build knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
You will study the following units:
- Safe and effective team working
- Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
- Continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
- How to use visual management systems
- Problem-solving techniques
- How to carry out flow process analysis
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.