Principles of Team Leading
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. This course will help you to have an understanding of how to communicate work-related information, how to deliver customer service and resolve problems and how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
“A really good course that will definitely stand me in good stead for my future role as a manager.” Sean
You will study the following units:
- Principles of team leading
- Principles of business
- How to communicate work-related information
- How to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- How to develop working relationships with colleagues
- The benefits and uses of coaching and mentoring
- How to create a personal development plan
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months