Principles of Team Leading
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. This course will help you to have an understanding of how to communicate work-related information, how to deliver customer service and resolve problems and how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
“A really good course that will definitely stand me in good stead for my future role as a manager.” Sean
You will study the following units:
- Principles of team leading
- Principles of business
- How to communicate work-related information
- How to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- How to develop working relationships with colleagues
- The benefits and uses of coaching and mentoring
- How to create a personal development plan
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.