Principles of Customer Service
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task. This course will enable you to learn to deliver excellent customer service and Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs.
You will study the following units:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.