Principles of Customer Service
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task. This course will enable you to learn to deliver excellent customer service and Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs.
You will study the following units:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months