Lean Organisation Management Techniques
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. This course will provide a sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams.
“Brilliant online course, which helped me understand management decisions.” Rob
You will study the following units:
- Understand the concept of a lean environment
- Be able to implement the productivity needs analysis process
- Be able to produce a process map
- Know about continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen)
- Understand the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Be able to use visual indicators to improve the work environment
- Know ways to eliminate variance from processes in the workplace
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Be able to work effectively in a team
- Understand the role of a team leader
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months