Information, Advice or Guidance
To be informed how to provide proper information, advice or guidance within the legal and professional restraints for businesses. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key. This course will enable you to learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored, how group interaction can be utilised and how to comply with the law.
“I really enjoyed the course and learning new and challenging things within the IAG environment.” Rebecca
You will study the following units:
- Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Information, advice or guidance – context
- Managing information
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.