Information, Advice or Guidance
To be informed how to provide proper information, advice or guidance within the legal and professional restraints for businesses. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key. This course will enable you to learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored, how group interaction can be utilised and how to comply with the law.
“I really enjoyed the course and learning new and challenging things within the IAG environment.” Rebecca
You will study the following units:
- Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Information, advice or guidance – context
- Managing information
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months