Equality and Diversity
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. This qualification will enable learners to learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts and gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society.
You will study the following units:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months