Equality and Diversity
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. This qualification will enable learners to learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts and gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society.
You will study the following units:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.