Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives. People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being. This qualification will enable to find out about how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities. You will learn how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills, cover the ethical framework and develop skills and qualities for future career and personal development.
You will study the following units:
- Using counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills theories
- Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- Counselling skills and personal development
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months