Nutrition and Health
Understanding Nutrition and Health
This qualification provides learners with a range of underpinning knowledge in areas such as healthy eating, nutritional needs, weight management, eating disorders and food safety in the home environment.
You will study the following units:
- Explore principles of healthy eating
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
- Principles of food safety for the home environment
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months