Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
This qualification is designed to increase learners’ awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges and its effects. This qualification would be valuable to learners already working in education and health & social care settings.
You will study the following units:
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.