Principles of Cyber Security
This qualification is designed to provide learners with sector awareness. It will do this by increasing the knowledge and understanding of roles and issues relating to Cyber Security. This will also act as a stepping stone for learners who wish to study cyber security at a higher level.
You will study the following units:
- Introduction to cyber security
- Understand terminology used in cyber security
- Understand legal and ethical aspects of cyber security
- Understand common threats to cyber security
- Understand methods of maintaining cyber security
- Working with others in cyber security
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months