Business & Administration BTEC (L3)
Business & Administration BTEC Level 3
The aim of these qualifications are to contribute to the skills, knowledge and overall performance of business and administration. It provides an insight into the principles and processes of business and administration, and will aid career development. This qualification is designed for those who: Are involved in business and administration as their primary work activity Are in a career in business and administration, and wish to achieve professional qualifications Wish to gain recognition of their skills and experience in business and administration.
You must be working in a business and admin role
The business and administration qualifications recognise the diversity within administration roles and offer a range of optional units to suit individual circumstances.
Below are some examples of the choice of units available:
- Running/supporting a project
- Develop/deliver a presentation
- Store and retrieve information
- Produce documents in a business environment
- Meet and welcome visitors
- Support the organisation/coordinate an event
- Plan and organise/support the organisation of meetings
- Organise and report data
- Spreadsheet software
- Prepare text from shorthand/recorded audio instruction
- Administer the recruitment and selection process
- Plan change for a team
- Evaluate and solve business problems
- Manage an office facility
- Implement, monitor and maintain administrative services
- Order products and service
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer services to internal and external customers
- Implement, monitor and review change
- Communicate in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in the workplace using several different methods including observation of practice, questioning and witness testimonies from senior staff. This is collected in a portfolio of evidence.