Student Support Team
We offer a wide range of support to all learners with an additional need, from learning difficulties to mental health issues, dyslexia to special examination requirements, etc.
Services offered include:
- Transition support from school to college
- Classroom Support (1:1, 1:2 and small group support)
- Assignment Workshops
- Learning Resources
- Loan of specialist equipment
- Exam access arrangement and assessments
- Support for Mobility or Sensory Requirements
- Administration of medication
- Personal care
- Feeding or support to eat independently
- Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs)
- Person Centred Reviews
Charity – our assistance dog who is trained in calming highly anxious or distressed students.