The Care and Management of Diabetes
Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
Diabetes is a growing health problem worldwide, but it can be prevented, delayed or managed with simple lifestyle changes. Whether you work in the care sector or just want to look out for your own health or the health of someone you know, this online course will provide you with essential knowledge. You’ll learn about the different forms and causes of diabetes, as well as the care, treatment and management of the condition.
You will study the following units:
- Understand diabetes
- Prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes
- Understand the initial care of diabetes
- Understand the treatment and management of diabetes.
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months