Principles of Care Planning
In the care sector, it’s important that residents and patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. The need for high-quality, skilled and knowledgeable care workers has never been greater. This course will make sure you’ve got all the knowledge you need to provide high-quality care for the people you work with. It will help you to develop personally and professionally and evidence your competency to employers. You will learn about person-centred care and the best ways to provide support with everything from nutrition and hydration to personal hygiene and continence care.
You will study the following units:
- Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
- Care planning for the care worker
- Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Understanding continence care
- Principles of supporting sleep
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months