Weymouth College warmly welcomes students from across the globe, and offers a diverse range of courses with excellent facilities and a team of highly dedicated and experienced staff who provide high quality teaching, guidance and support.
We are proud of our students’ achievements with many of our courses gaining a 100% pass rate.
What we offer
- A friendly and stimulating environment with modern equipment and facilities
- Friendly and adaptable home stay families, who are matched to the needs of each individual student
- Help from the time you decide to come to Weymouth College until you leave
- The highest equality learning experience
- An excellent team of staff who provide an extensive range of services
- Good progression routes for learners
- Courses designed to suit groups of 20 or more students
- Easter & Summer school courses designed for groups and individual students
- Weymouth College Internationals Blog
- 24 hour welfare support
- A weekly tutorial
- Academic guidance
- English support
- Visa application assistance before and after your arrival
- University guidance and application help
- Extensive self-study facilities.
- While at Weymouth College you will always be looked after.
- Multi-Faith Chaplaincy
- Weymouth College Multi-Faith Blog.
International Summer School 2013
The British Council is the UK’s international cultural relations body.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office is responsible for promoting British interests overseas.
National Union of Students
The National Union of Students is a voluntary membership organisation which makes a real difference to the lives of students and its member students’ unions.
UKCISA – Opening a bank account
Information about choosing and opening a bank account in the UK.
UK Border Agency
The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the UK border and controlling migration in the UK.
The UK Border Agency considers applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom through our visa services around the world.
The organisation responsible for managing applications to higher education courses in the UK.