Hospitality Services Intermediate Apprenticeship
1 year programme with 1 day a week at college.
This Apprenticeship will develop your skills in front-of-house service. You will learn to serve food and drink, be the first point of contact for enquiries, receive bookings, take orders and receive and process payments. As well as gaining valuable work experience, you will also study towards your qualification at the College.
Apprenticeships are designed by employers for employers and are tailored to meet the needs of each specific sector. An apprenticeship will allow you to get qualified, get paid and get a career all in one go!
To enquire about an apprenticeship please call 01305 208709 or email email@example.com.
A successful interview plus: • four GCSEs at grade D • self-motivation and a passion for working in the industry • ability to remain focused and productive, when under pressure in a busy kitchen and restaurant environment • ability to communicate effectively, demonstration of a professional approach and commitment to undertake duties.
• Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
• Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage
• Level 2 Diploma in Housekeeping Services
• Level 2 Diploma in Reception Services
• Functional Skills in English and Maths Level 1
How will I be assessed?
Assessed in the workplace and at college.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Hospitality & Catering.
• If you are aged 16-18 as of 31st August on the year of enrolment - no course fee.
• If you are over 19 as of 31st August and enrolling on a full-time programme of study a tuition fee will be applicable in most cases, please contact us for full information.
Rehabilitation of offenders: To help us look after students and assess risks, you will be asked to declare any unspent criminal convictions when you apply to do a course at Weymouth College.
We are committed to providing an inclusive learning environment for all. We welcome people with additional learning needs and/or disabilities and those from diverse backgrounds in all minority groups within the community, ensuring students receive fair treatment when studying at Weymouth College.