We will enrolling on part-time and leisure courses on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th September 2014 from 4-8pm. Please drop into to the main college reception for advice and information and to apply and enrol.
Weymouth College is a welcoming and supportive place to learn for adults of all ages and backgrounds. Our adult courses are designed to help you discover, improve and advance. Choose an option to suit you and your lifestyle
Discover – short leisure courses for adults
- Learn and meet new people at creative and fun, short leisure courses (such as learning a language, creative writing, guitar for beginners, Apple Mac skills, or dinner party cooking)
Improve – brush-up on skills for life and essentials for job seekers
- Looking to get back into work (including interview techniques, CV skills and job club)?
- Interested in improving your English and maths skills (includes literacy, numeracy, ESOL and preparation for IELTS)?
Advance – professional and career-focussed courses
- In employment and looking to study part-time to gain skills and qualifications to develop or change your career (for example AAT Accounting, Business Management, Carpentry or Brickwork)?
- 19 or over and thinking of returning to college to study full-time towards a qualification?
Enjoy the benefits of adult Learning at Weymouth College
Learning is a great way to develop new skills, keep the mind sharp, achieve a life-long goal, gain confidence, meet new people and have fun. We’re never too old to learn and it’s never been more affordable or easy to fit learning and gaining new experiences around your lifestyle. Whether it’s learning for personal enjoyment or study towards a professional qualification, we have a range of courses starting from as little as £5 and there is a variety of financial support in place for those that need it, including 24+ advanced learning loans, so there is something for all budgets and levels.