1 courses -
Home › Prince's Trust
Prince’s Trust – Team ProgrammeIf you’re unemployed and looking for something new, take a look at our Team programme. You’ll meet new people, gain new skills and it won’t cost you anything.
Is the Team programme for people like me?If you are 16 – 25, yes! It’s free and will not affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance. The Team programme is also available for employees who would like a chance to develop new interpersonal skills to improve long-term career prospects.
Interested to find our more click here
Michelle says... Getting qualifications, advice on CVs, job applications etc but most importantly the opportunity to develop office skills by volunteering led to me getting a full time permanent job
- Progress through our range of courses at the College
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
Melanie says... I love teaching business. It is a treat to bring the textbook theory to life with real examples as well as researching new cutting edge business practices.
- Take on community projects of your choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- Get two weeks’ work experience in a field you are interested in
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
- Dedicated campus based staff supporting you every step of the way