Home › Studying with us › Prince’s Trust
If you’re unemployed and looking for something new, take a look at our Team programme. You’ll meet new people, gain new skills and it won’t cost you anything.
Is the Team programme for people like me?
If you are 16 – 25, yes! It’s free and will not affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance. The Team programme is also available for employees who would like a chance to develop new interpersonal skills to improve long-term career prospects.
What’s in it for me?
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- It won’t cost you anything and we will work with you to make sure you won’t lose your benefits
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
- Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- And most importantly– A big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement!
What happens on the course?
If you sign up for the Team programme, you’ll be joining a group of up to 15 young people for your 12 week programme. Amongst other things you will:
- Take on community projects of your choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- Get two weeks’ work experience in a field you are interested in
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
How to apply
To find out more or to apply please contact us by emailing email@example.com