Silver Clay and Alcohol Inks – COURSE CANCELLED
£75 plus Silver Cost Payable Directly to Lecturer
A wonderful opportunity to design and make your own beautiful solid silver pendant or drop earrings with silver clay and add a pop of colour using alcohol inks and resin.
In this workshop you will learn …
- How to handle, roll, texture and cut the silver clay
- How to refine, fire and polish your pieces
- How to apply alcohol inks for a pop of colour
- How to seal your pieces using clear resin
- How to attach silver findings
This is a fun and informal workshop which is suitable for beginners and those with some experience of using silver clay who would like to further develop their skills and knowledge.
Everyone is welcome to join and will be guided through each step of the process.
Material fee £25
A selection of sterling silver ear wires and chains will also be available for purchase at extra cost.