Motorcycle Maintenance & Repair – Advanced Apprenticeship
C&G L3 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance & Repair Competence - Advanced Apprenticeship
These qualifications will give you skills that are recognised within the motorcycle Industry
GSCE Grade C/4 or above in English, Maths & ICT or Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT. Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT can be completed during the apprenticeship if required and upon successful completion of initial assessment. Applicants will also be assessed individually for suitability
The qualifications you will be working towards for achievement are:
- Level 3 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Competence
- Level 3 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- Functional Skill ICT Level 2
- Functional Skill Maths Level 2
- Functional Skill English Level 2
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities for the Automotive Sector
How will I be assessed?
A range of methods are used to assess this programme, these include projects, assignments and coursework. There will also be externally set computer based on-line examinations. You will have a Portfolio to keep your assessed practical work in If your work is outstanding you may be awarded a Merit or Distinction, individual units are graded.
Students may be required to purchase a text book / work book, to be discussed at interview.