Motor Vehicle Maintenance – Advanced Apprenticeship
C&G L3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance - Advanced Apprenticeship
You will gain an advanced understanding of complex automotive systems including fault diagnostics and repair and a broad working knowledge of Health and Safety in the automotive environment
GSCE Grade C/4 or above in English, Maths & ICT or Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT. Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT can be completed during the apprenticeship if required and upon successful completion of initial assessment. Applicants will also be assessed individually for suitability. Work placement must be in-situ before the apprenticeship starts. This can be found by either yourself and/or Weymouth College.
The qualifications you will be working towards for achievement are:
- Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Competence
- Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities for the Automotive Sector
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by the support officer for Motor Vehicle in the work place.
Careers as a:
- Master Technician
- Workshop Controller
- Service Manager