Digital Skills for Work
The aim of this qualification is to support learners in developing digital literacy skills in our modern world. This course will support learners who already work in a role where digital skills are used, and to develop others where digital literacy skills are required in their work role.
You will study the following units:
- Knowledge of finding & managing relevant information
- Importance of managing your online identity
- Improve digital career development
- Provide awareness of digital safety, security and communication
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months