Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year.
This qualification will help learners to explore mental health and understand how to support individuals with mental ill health. In addition you will understand how to create and adhere to a mentally healthy environment.
You will study the following units:
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
Eligibility for FREE* level 2 Distance Learning Courses
- Be resident in England
- Must have lived in the UK or EAA for the last three years
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at the start of the academic year (31st August)
- Have a full level 2 qualification (if aged 19-23)
*This course is free to complete if you meet the eligibility criteria, however a withdraw fee of £100 applies in the following circumstances:
- Learner requests to withdraw
- Learner does not commence their course
- Learner does not complete their course by their allocated end date
There is a two-week grace period where learners are able to withdraw from their course free of charge. This starts from the date of your welcome email containing login details and access information for the learning portal. You will be provided with further details on the withdraw process at sign up.