Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year.
This qualification will help learners to explore mental health and understand how to support individuals with mental ill health. In addition you will understand how to create and adhere to a mentally healthy environment.
You will study the following units:
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months