Digital Promotions for Business – Level 2 Certificate
Delivered through the Dorset Training Academy, this course leads to a nationally regulated qualification awarded by NCFE.
This course is designed for those who want to learn the necessary skills to effectively promote a business using Digital Marketing techniques, and equips the learner with all of the knowledge necessary to successfully market a business using digital media. Successful completion on this online course will lead to the Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotions for Business (NCFE) and consists of 8 units.
The course covers the following:
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
- Co-ordinating the use of digital marketing for business
- Co-ordinating offline and digital media for business
- Emergent digital techniques
- Producing digital promotional content for business
- Data protection and digital media
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotional activity
This course is delivered online through the College’s Virtual Learning Environment, with ongoing support from one of our assessors and will take approx. 3 months to complete. Assessment is by portfolio of work only.
Adult learners who are employed or self-employed and earning less than £16,009.50 (full or part-time) can be fully funded for this course.
*Adult learners who are employed or self-employed and earning less than £16,009.50 (full or part-time) can be fully funded for this course.