Creating a Business Start Up
If you’re looking to start your own business, or already have a business but want to develop and progress your business plan, this qualification will support you with the skills and knowledge you need. The qualification will cover the initial steps for a business start-up, marketing, legal and financial considerations and will enable learners to develop a business plan.
You will study the following units:
- Initial steps for a business start-up
- Marketing for a business start-up
- Legal and financial considerations for a business start-up
- Developing a business plan
This is a distance learning course. Upon successful enrolment, you will be provided with access to all your online learning resources to complete the course and will also be allocated an assessor who will provide you with 1:1 online support.
- This course is fully funded for those who are 19+ and a UK/EU resident.
- You will achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Course Length: Up to 3 months