Five Ways to Wellbeing and Managing Stress
This half day course, delivered in partnership with Live Well Dorset will provide learners with the tools to support your own and other’s wellbeing.
It will cover the essential guide to five ways to wellbeing and your guide to building resilience and managing stress. The subjects covered include the following:
- Recognise each of the five ways to wellbeing
- Consider how these can be applied to your own life or to help others
- Know where to seek further support
- Describe the importance of SMART goals and how to use them
- Know what stress is and how to recognise the signs of stress
- Describe the causes of stress and the relationship between transition/change and stress
- Recognise unhealthy coping strategies and understand how Live Well Dorset can support change
- Develop resilience building, positive stress management techniques
The course will last for 3 hours and will be delivered at the Cranford Avenue College site. Free parking is available and refreshments will be provided during the session.