Cleaning and Support Services Skills
Delivered through the Dorset Training Academy, this is a competence and knowledge based course, studied in the workplace, with support from one of our knowledgeable assessors.
The Pearson Edexcel Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills is a Level 2 programme and can be studied on a flexible basis. Candidates can choose to study 3 units which are normally achieved within 12 weeks, or can choose to study the full qualification over 1 year.
Units include but not limited to the following:
- Communicate Effectively in the Workplace
- Develop Yourself in the Job Role
- Reduce Risks to Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Clean and Maintain Internal Surfaces and Areas
- Clean and Maintain External Surfaces and Areas
- Clean Washrooms and Replenish Supplies
- Deep Clean Equipment and Surfaces
- Clean and Maintain Soft Floors and Furnishings
- Clean Glazed Surfaces and Facades
Due to the flexibility of the programme, start dates are available throughout the year, but please contact the team to discuss individual suitability for the programme and prices.