Conflict Management for Licensed Premises Staff (BIIAB Level 2 Award)
This qualification helps staff to avoid and manage conflict within their work environment. It is designed with people working as licensed retailers and supervisory management and key staff in mind. The course covers the following:
- Employer and employee workplace responsibilities.
- The meaning of ‘risk’ and ‘hazard’.
- Causes of workplace violence.
- How to identify and reduce hazards and the risk of arising conflicts.
- How to deal with conflict when it has arisen.
- The law in relation to self-defence victim support.
- The importance of reporting and recording incidents of workplace violence.
The one day course runs from 9.30am to 5pm, with an examination taking place from 4pm. It is delivered at the Cranford Avenue College site, with free parking available on site.