NCS takes place outside of term time in spring, summer and autumn – each one is a little different but equally amazing. There are plenty of dates to choose from so there’s nothing standing in between you and the awesomeness of NCS.
Phase 1, Adventure
In your first week you’ll live with your team at an outdoor activity centre, getting to know each other and experiencing the freedom of being away from home with new friends.
Phase 2, Future
Next up is being reunited with your group to live away from home whilst getting to know your local community.
Phase 3, Making a difference
Now you get the chance to put all the skills and experiences you’ve learnt into practice as a team agreeing on a social action project that will really make a mark on your local community.
Phase 4, Graduation
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’re now part of the bigger NCS family – our grads have the chance to attend some of the greatest shows and events going and we’ll be constantly developing amazing ways to keep you involved with us, your community & with all of our fantastic partners. Oh plus we’ll support you and the projects you are passionate about because like we said, you’re family!
- stay away from home at an outdoor activity centre
- develop new skills and meet new people
- learn to budget and live for yourself
- make your mark in your local area delivering your social action project
- receive a certificate signed by the Prime Minister
- keep volunteering
- be awesome
- is only availble to youg people aged 15-17 (school years 11 & 12), don’t miss out
- only costs £50*, thats the price of a pair of trainers – for a 2 week holiday with all food and activities included, bargin! (*Financial support available, please contact us for further details)
- has limited spaces, so first come, first serve