National Citizen Service (NCS) is a way for 15 to 17 year olds living in England and Northern Ireland to make extraordinary friendships, learn the skills they don’t teach you in class and create unforgettable memories.
We run programmes year round – express your interest here or contact us to find out more information about the next one.
Phase 1, Adventure
In your first week you’ll live with your team at an outdoor activity centre, getting to know each other and experiencing the freedom of being away from home with new friends.
Phase 2, Future
Next up is being reunited with your group to live away from home whilst getting to know your local community and building your skills.
Phase 3, Making a difference
Now you get the chance to put all the skills and experiences you’ve learnt into practice as a team agreeing on a social action project that will really make a mark on your local community.
Phase 4, Graduation
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’re now part of the bigger NCS family – our grads have the chance to attend some of the greatest shows and events going and we’ll be constantly developing amazing ways to keep you involved with us, your community & with all of our fantastic partners. Oh plus we’ll support you and the projects you are passionate about because like we said, you’re family!
- stay away from home at an outdoor activity centre
- develop new skills and meet new people
- learn to budget and live for yourself
- make your mark in your local area delivering your social action project
- receive a certificate signed by the Prime Minister
- keep volunteering
- be awesome
- is only available to young people aged 15-17 (school years 11 & 12), don’t miss out
- only costs £50*, that’s the price of a pair of trainers – for a 2 week holiday with all food and activities included, bargain! (*Financial support available, please contact us for further details)
- has limited spaces, so first come, first served
For more information visit www.ncsyes.co.uk/