Sport & Public Services
The sport and leisure industry is a fast-paced, dynamic and thriving area with an ever-increasing demand for qualified, professional staff. Our wide range of courses enables you to consider all career options from teaching/coaching, through to sports science, physiotherapy, health, fitness and gym instruction, centre management, sports development/events, outdoor education and water sports. Our courses are designed to give you access to all areas of the sport sectors.
- High standard sports facilities
- Brand new fitness suite with state of the art equipment
- An all weather astroturf pitch
- Full sized sports hall
- 14 Badminton courts
- 7 Volleyball courts
- 3 Volleyball courts
- Aerobics studio
- Mini and full sized training pitch
- 3 full size sports halls
- Adult, junior and mini football pitches
- 3 Cricket pitches
- Experienced, well-qualified staff ensure that you are able to gain practical skills, combined with essential theory to ensure a successful future career in this field.
These courses are all about “helping you to help others”. Public Services are often regarded as the cornerstone of society, providing services which offer safety, protection, education, health, emergency response, defence and humanitarian aid to name but a few, and which primarily focuses on improving people’s quality of life. Our courses are designed to give you access to all areas of the public services sectors.
- A range of work-based learning experiences, knowledge and skills, combining theory and practice
- A range of exciting trips, residential activities and interactive lessons to gain an insight into the diverse range of uniformed and non-uniformed public service careers and to develop lifelong skills.