Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Skills Advanced Apprenticeship
1 year programme with 1 day a week at college.
Apprenticeships are designed by employers for employers and are tailored to meet the needs of each specific sector. An apprenticeship will allow you to get qualified, get paid and get a career all in one go!
The hospitality and catering industry has grown enormously in recent years. You will train in front-of-house activities and real customers.
To enquire about an apprenticeship please call 01305 208709 or email email@example.com. .
A successful interview, plus:
• Five GCSEs at grade C or related vocational qualification, plus English and maths
• Ability to process a high workload while ensuring quality and consistency
• Good work ethic and commitment to continued learning
• Previous experience of working in the hospitality industry
• Self-motivation, with excellent communication skills and leadership
• Demonstration of a professional approach and commitment to undertake duties expected of employees within the HIX Academy and wider industry.
• NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
• Level 3 Award in Hospitality, Supervision and Leadership Principles
• Employer rights and responsibilities
• Functional Skills in English and Maths Level 2
Employment within the industry or a higher level qualification.
• If you are aged 16-18 as of 31st August on the year of enrolment - no course fee.
• If you are over 19 as of 31st August and enrolling on a full-time programme of study a tuition fee will be applicable in most cases, please contact us for full information.
Rehabilitation of offenders: To help us look after students and assess risks, you will be asked to declare any unspent criminal convictions when you apply to do a course at Weymouth College.
We are committed to providing an inclusive learning environment for all. We welcome people with additional learning needs and/or disabilities and those from diverse backgrounds in all minority groups within the community, ensuring students receive fair treatment when studying at Weymouth College.