Hospitality Services NVQ Level 2 Diploma
12 month programme.
There are nine pathways to choose from within the Level 2 NVQ Diploma
in Hospitality to suit your job role.
There are no formal entry requirements, but you must be working in a hospitality role.
The pathways are:
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Front of House Reception
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Housekeeping
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food Service
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beverage Service
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food Production & Cooking
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery (Preparation & Cooking)
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Services
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Kitchen Services.
The Level 2 NVQ Diplomas in Hospitality (QCF) (7132) aim to:
• Meet the needs of those who work in: a kitchen environment, food and beverage service, accommodation (reception/housekeeping), hospitality, professional cookery (preparation and cooking), food production.
• Meet the needs of those who may work across a number of areas
within hospitality sector such as front of house, housekeeping or preparing dining room areas.
• Provide broad coverage of the skills required for job roles within the areas
of the hospitality industry.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in the workplace using several different methods including observation of practice, questioning and witness testimonies from senior staff. This is collected in a portfolio of evidence.
Additional qualifications are available allowing progression.